Thursday, January 22, 2009

OK Lord, My Wagon Is Getting Full


Conflicting reports on my mom today as I heard she was doing great mid day, but when I went around 4 she was very lethargic and non responsive. I am hoping she was just tired from her first day of therapy. Please keep her in your prayers.


Our daughter, Ashley, had a car accident tonight in North Carolina. Praise God she is ok, but some were hurt. I am also thankful and very humbled that my niece was available to get to her at the scene of the accident. Please pray for Ashley as she is dealing with this accident out of state, and going through a clinical rotation in North Carolina

3 comments:

Carey and Norman said...

I enjoyed all the photos of your mother, grandchild, and family. I hope your mother gets to feeling better soon. I know how hard it must be worrying about your mother daily. I hope Ashley is okay too.

Glad you are doing well and enjoying your new grandchild!

Dede said...

Thank goodness Ashley wasn't hurt! I love the swing photo.

Tamara said...

Thank God that Ashley is okay. I loved the photos of the Queen's life. My great Grandmother, who was almost 102 when she passed last year, was tired as well. When she'd find out her age, she'd tear up and ask why was she still here. I think keeping photos of the family around is perfect. That's what will keep her going. She looks so precious. How blessed you are to have had her with you so long. Love and hugs to all of y'all! Tamara