Friday, August 28, 2009

Words can make you cry or sing!

Coments from two different people today - one broke my heart and the other made my heart sing.

While feeding Mother dinner she looked at us and said "I am just too tired to swallow."

While chatting with Ashley tonight we were discussing a couple that adopted a cat she was fostering. I asked her if they were an older couple and she thought for a moment and said, "no they are about your age." Considering I am now an official senior citizen my heart just melted with that comment!

2 comments:

Over-Caffeinated said...

Dinia, I am SO sorry about your mom. I know that must just be unbelievably hard! I am just continuing to ask for peace for you and Ron. You are so precious to me! I wish I could do something to lift your burden.

That's sweet what Ashley said because Jack tells me all the time how old I am! :)

Becky and Keith said...

I'm just catching up on blogs and see you've been going through quite the roller coaster! I'm so sorry about your mom. It's so hard watching someone you love go through that. Ashley is just the sweetest! I hope she's having a great time in the "work world".