Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Gee - life is really quite in Alabama and I have not had much to blog about lately. I did recently join the ranks of Senior Citizen but the pain of that day was eased by this picture from Texas!



Isn't he just the cutest little guy!

In July I did travel to Texas and got a chance to meet up with some of the Moscow ladies for lunch. So good to see everyone!



Ron just finished his fifth hitch in India and we are pondering some possible major moves in our lives. Hopefully, options will be laid out soon and we will have a better handle of what and/or where we will be?!? Got your curiosity up yet? Trust me when I say retiring is a very good possibility but......

4 comments:

Carey and Norman said...

Happy Belated Birthday. What a precious Birthday picture from Wyatt!

Michelle R said...

Happy Birthday! That was a great idea on Wyatt's part. Cute and brilliant too.

Dede said...

Happy Birthday! If you ever get to this part of Texas, give us a holler!

Over-Caffeinated said...

You guys always have my curiosity up. Dixon maybe???? :) I hope so!