Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We Are Grandparents!

We are now grandparents! Kasey went into labor this morning, and when I talked with
Andy early afternoon I was amazed at how calm he was! As the afternoon wore on I called Ron in Deli and woke him up to pace the floor with me:)

Andy and Kasey welcomed their first born (Wyatt Wilson Warren)today at 4:06pm weighing in at just over 7lbs. Andy told his dad that the baby has more hair then the two of them together.

Ashley and I will fly out to Kyle on Dec 26 and Ron will arrive Dec 28. Pictures by the New Year for sure!

God is good!

Merry Christmas ya'll!!!!

4 comments:

Tamara said...

OH .. I am SO excited for y'all!!! You, of course, will make the best grandparents EVER! Congratulations! We will have a blog on our Christmas photo shoot which has reaffirmed that children's photographers should be paid well for all they do. We want to wish y'all a very merry Christmas and a new year of great joy. Tamara

Carey and Norman said...

Congratulations!! Our parents love our children and I enjoy seeing them interact/spoil them! It is funny how much more lenient people are with grandchildren. Ha.

Meghan, Bill and Nick said...

Congratulations! That is one lucky baby to have you for grandparents.

What a nice early Christmas gift!

Susan said...

Congratulations Grandma and Grandpa!! I can't wait to see pictures.