Monday, August 11, 2008

Guess Blogging Is Like Eating Just One Potato Chip!

Since we are leaving Russia next week I thought I would discontiue our blog since most people that read it are coming to Russia to adopt. At this point, I guess I am having second thoughts about ending the blog as it is a lot of fun to hear from people around the world that are on an awesome journey. I also wanted to share our thoughts about the current Russia, Georgia, Ossetia and US issues. The only repercussions we have seen in Moscow from the crisis to date is a rather large demonstration in front of the US embassy on Saturday, and an alert from our company to always carry our passports and be aware of our environment. Monday I had a phone call from home checking to see if we were being impacted. I feel that those reading this blog are praying people, and at this time I ask your prayers for this sitution in Georgia/Ossetia. Ron and I both beleive that this is a crisis in Russia/Georgia and the fallout has the potential to be widespread. It is also our prayer that those still waiting for travel dates are not impacted by this crisis.

1 comment:

Dede said...

Thanks for the update. I've been wondering what the impact was over there right now. Stay safe and let us know when you are back in the states!