Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Safety Security and Sergey Posad

SAFETY SECURITY AND SERGEY POSAD

CAMPFIRE IN THE FOREST OF SERGEY POSAD

Well...It seems I have become a bit too relaxed in my outings around Moscow. Last week I lost my cell phone from my coat pocket while on Starry Arbat. I used my phone, put it in my coat pocket, and after I returned home it was gone. You would think after what happened to Mark and Sinzina's camera I would have been more careful. At any rate, let me say that for the most part we feel totally secure walking about the city. I hate being in the car when traffic is heavy so we walk or use the metro more then we use the car. Now I will be more careful and remember to store my phone in an inside pocket.
I also wanted to mention the possibility of a day trip to Sergey Posad, especially for those of you that choose to remain in Moscow between your court date and Gotcha dates. Sergey Posad is about a hour and half outside of Moscow and a wonderful day trip if your schedule allows. Let us know and we will fill you in details of a day trip to Sergey Posad.
Ron and I are enjoying receiving emails and comments on the blog spot from new couples. Even if we are not in town when you travel to Moscow I am pretty certain that we can connect you with an expat. We wish you all the best as you move through the adoption process.
Paka
Dinia and Ron

1 comment:

Dede said...

Hey Dinia! That's so cool that you are offering the day trip to families. Wish Rob & I could join you but I must say that we are enjoying our Texas sunshine these days! Take care!