Friday, April 11, 2008

My 50th Birthday Gift From Our Kids



Thanks Rob and Dede for getting me into this blogging thing! It has been lots of fun and I have learned some new things about computers. I guess I have had too much time on my hands to post this slideshow! Gotta get back to Moscow soon! Andy and Ashley made this slideshow for my 50th birthday and it was a complete surprise. I thought as new parents ya'll might get a giggle out of what your children could do to you at later date. Oh by the way, this slideshow is one of my most cherished gifts from our children.

Paka!

Dinia

2 comments:

Tiger & Kar said...

I like the groovy 1975 tux!! :-)

These are all great photos - - thanks for sharing them and happy b-day!

Dede said...

Happy Birthday and thanks for sharing the slideshow!